Embrace cultural Diversity
“My vision is to live in a world of mutual understanding and trust – by creating a safe space to learn and grow, to bring people closer together & foster awareness of personal and cultural differences.”
ABOUT MARTINA JERIC-RUZOVITS
As cross-cultural business communication trainer, coach, and consultant, my aim is to help you develop the necessary skills and mindset that allow you to communicate effectively in global teams and across cultures.
I specialize in corporate culture, cross-cultural communication, and diversity, and I am committed to fostering a safe and inclusive environment for all.
Through my programs, I can teach you how to leverage cultural diversity to drive innovation and build stronger relationships with employees, colleagues, and partners from different backgrounds.
I can support you on how to integrate an inclusive environment into your company culture and equip you with the tools to establish lasting relationships based on trust.
TRAINING + COACHING + CONSULTING
All-in-one communication solution
Leadership Across Cultures
Global Business Etiquette
Company Culture & Team Building
Diversity & Inclusion
Coaching & Consulting
Learning Style Analysis
Learning & Development
Coaching & Consulting
Interviews w/ Experts
Podcast Let’s Talk
Language & Culture Events
Free 30-min Coaching
Cross-cultural communication can be challenging due to a wide range of factors that can act as barriers to effective communication. Some of the most common elements that can become cross-cultural barriers include:
- Language differences: Language barriers can make it difficult to convey messages accurately, and can lead to misunderstandings or misinterpretations of intentions.
- Nonverbal communication: Different cultures may have different interpretations of nonverbal cues such as eye contact, body language, and facial expressions, which can lead to confusion or offense.
- Cultural norms and values: Different cultures may have different values, beliefs, and attitudes that can impact the way messages are received and interpreted.
- Stereotypes and biases: Preconceived notions about other cultures can lead to misunderstandings and stereotypes that can negatively impact communication.
- High-context vs. low-context communication: Some cultures rely heavily on indirect or implicit communication, while others prefer more direct and explicit communication, which can lead to confusion or offense.
- Technology and communication tools: Differences in technology and communication tools can also create barriers to effective communication, especially in virtual or remote settings.
By being aware of these potential barriers and taking steps to address them, individuals and organizations can improve their cross-cultural communication and build more productive and positive relationships with people from diverse backgrounds.
Would you like to know more about how to raise awareness of cultural differences as a leader, within your organisation, teams, and across country borders?
Embrace diversity & foster mutual understanding!
Different Corporate Culture Types
Corporate Culture Types How choosing the right Corporate Culture can influence stress-levels As the leader of a team or company, you are not only responsible
Culture Talks: A nomadic life
Marie Dancer is French, and she has transitioned from the banking industry to the professional coaching (EQ) and has also been working for trust-building organizations.
Brazil & its culture
The unique culture of Brazil and the firm set of values – an interview with a Brazilian – Melissa Antunes de Menezes. Get familiar with Brazilian culture and enhance your cultural knowledge of Brazil.
Cape Town, affectionately known as the “Mother City”, is a bubbling pot of mixed culture. Much can be written about culture in Cape Town and the Western Cape.
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Do you want to improve communication within your company & teams?